A New Style of Leadership is Emerging
Ready to sharpen your core skills to make a deeper impact within your organization – while proving that you’re prepared for a senior leadership role?
Take the next step in your leadership journey and discover our TEC Inside for Emerging Leaders Program. Unlike leadership programs that squeeze a wide-range of material into a few days and leave participants without follow-up, the TEC Inside for Emerging Leaders program cultivates mastery by focusing on one topic at a time. The Emerging Leaders program combines key learnings from world-class speakers, enhanced by workshops led by TEC Chairs, and the insights of peers across multiple industries.
Senior leadership is in your future. Develop the necessary tools to get there.
How will the Emerging Leaders Program impact my growth?
- Cultivate your core leadership competencies. Training and development in 12 leadership competencies with an emphasis on four key areas: personal, interpersonal, team, and organizational leadership.
- Career Progression. Gain the confidence and proficiency to take on a greater leadership role vs. seeking an outside opportunity.
- Expand your network. The power of business connection thrives when like-minded professionals expand their sphere of influence.
Benefits to the organization
- Improve execution. Elevate the competency of all levels of leadership to develop an organization that is effective, adaptable, and empowered.
- Employee retention. Incentivize top talent to seek advancement in-house through a culture of leadership development.
- Bench strength. Fill mission-critical leadership roles with trusted, empowered employees.
- Enhanced culture. Professional leaders model your company values, are ambassadors of the brand – and help raise the bar for those in their sphere.
How it works
» Commitment: 2-years of 12 full-day meetings held every other month.
» Curriculum: Structured program focused on the 12 core leadership competencies, with each meeting focusing on one core attribute to encourage mastery.
» Structure: Each meeting features an expert TEC Canada speaker who leads an interactive workshop that covers one of the competencies, followed by a seasoned TEC Canada Chair who teaches the mastery of it.
» Reinforcement: Participants collaborate with peers from inside and outside their companies to cultivate their leadership skills and effectiveness.