In a climate of fierce hyper-competition and commoditization, entrepreneurs must continuously reevaluate their growth strategy, market position, and value proposition. The “Secret Sauce: A Recipe For Growth” presentation led by Marc Emmer – Author, Keynote Speaker at Vistage Worldwide, and President of Optimize Inc. – was specifically designed to help Canadian business leaders maintain a competitive advantage that requires constant transformation and continuous improvement.
At the heart of the strategy are difficult choices that entrepreneurs need to make about concentration risk, diversification, and how to ensure that a company’s value proposition continues to resonate in the marketplace. While companies know they must provide unique value, the quest for differentiation can prove to be elusive. Throughout this presentation, Marc Emmer, author of Momentum: How Companies Decide What to Do Next provided useful insights on how to:
- Identify growth segments in a world of volatility
- Evaluate new income streams
- Weave strategic planning into the fabric of an organization
- Build a more productive sales and marketing organization
- Build a sustainable value proposition
- Build infrastructure to support growth
*Please note that this webinar was a live session only, for more information on Marc Emmer’s work, please visit his website.