Are you ready to unleash the true value of your business? Don’t miss the previously recorded “How Do I Triple the Value of My Business by the end of 2025?” webinar led by Paris Aden, founding Partner of Valitas Capital Partners!
Since 1994, Paris has been involved with more than 100 M&A transactions with an aggregate value exceeding $80 billion. He has advised clients at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse First Boston, and RBC Capital Markets and has acted as a private equity investor at Clairvest Group where he served on portfolio company boards. Paris was also a co-founder of Alluence Capital Advisors, a mid-market M&A advisory boutique that focuses on cross-border transactions.
Paris is recognized as an expert in business strategy, M&A and corporate finance. Previous roles and speaking engagements include:
- Lecturer at the Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business at Queen’s University in their Master of Finance (MFIN) program
- M&A subject matter expert for Moody’s Analytics’ Advanced Capital Markets Program for capital markets professionals
- Three-time expert panel moderator for the Toronto Business Transitions Forum
- TEC Canada “2018 Speaker of the Year” recipient
- Guest speaker for various industry and business leadership organizations
By watching this recording of the “How Do I Triple the Value of My Business by the end of 2025?” webinar led by Paris Aden, viewers will become equipped with actionable insights surrounding:
- How to apply the Economic Value Added (EVA) model to your business
- How to identify concrete steps you can take now to dramatically increase your business value over time
- Three examples of tripling shareholder value: footprint expansion, acquisitions, and expanding the sales force.