Sophie Babeux is a compelling business leader with a solid background in team management, talent recruiting, improving organizational performance and planning. Known for her creativity and talent for business development, she is a source of inspiration for leaders who seek innovation and transformation through a human, collaborative approach.
In 2013, out of 32,000 members, she was awarded the “Prix d’Excellence” by Québec’s Chambre de la Sécurité Financière (House of Financial Security) for her performance, boldness and leadership over a 25-year career in financial services.
As a purposeful creator, she designed and deployed a customer relationship management system for forty sales representatives under her guidance, generating over 200% sales growth to existing customers.
A born entrepreneur, in 2008 she launched the Pregnancy Booklet, a tool for new mothers, of which 40,000 copies per year are distributed through Québec’s healthcare system.
As a TEC Canada Chair, Sophie approaches her practice by starting with the most important element, the individuals in the group, and adds her vast skillset of guiding effective, dynamic teams.
She sparks constructive interactions out of which emerge inspiring, innovative solutions.
TEC Group Vision
Empower members with the knowledge that advice and support are available when needed, from a veteran team of business leaders. Provide an inspiring environment with worthwhile presentations and peer group discussions, offering genuine value for those who are aiming for the next level of leadership in their field.
• Dual MBA (Business Finance) from Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) and Université Paris-Dauphine
• Certified practitioner of the cutting-edge method “Business Model You”
• Contributed to the French translation of the book Design a Better Business
• Mother of 3 children, grandmother of a beautiful princess
• Completed nearly a dozen triathlons, including the legendary Ironman 70.3 Mont-Tremblant