Adrian Cronje, Ph.D., CFA is chief executive officer and chief investment officer of the Atlanta-based financial management firm Balentine, which offers comprehensive wealth management services for business owners and global asset allocation strategies for institutions. Adrian and his firm focus on giving advice and counsel to entrepreneurs through the many transitions of owning a business, with the unique vantage point of being entrepreneurs themselves.
A Cambridge-educated economist and a long-time member of Vistage 151, Adrian has lent his insight to Vistage members and audiences across the country. In 2020 Vistage recognized Adrian as a Top New Speaker of the Year and his presentations consistently receive 4.75-5 star ratings. His favorite advice to share with CEOs during these sessions is that the secret to predicting the future is to become a student of capital markets and that managing your business is different from managing your wealth.
In addition to his long-standing involvement with Vistage, Adrian is actively engaged in his community and several professional organizations:
• TiE Atlanta, Charter Member & Top Entrepreneur Awards Honoree (2018)
• Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), Member
• CFA Institute, Global Speaker & Local Chapter Member
• A+ Squash, Board of Directors & Founding President
• Agnes Scott College, Investment Committee, Board of Trustees & Investment Committee Chairman
• Rotary Club of Atlanta, Member & Past Membership Committee Chair