Are you struggling to scale your business?
Are you losing top talent?
Do you have a gap between your current executive team’s performance and the company’s needs?
Are you unsure who is holding the business back from hitting its top and bottom-line goals?
If any of these questions sound familiar, then this previously-live webinar is for you.
In the previously-recorded “Psychometrics to Scale Your Business: Get the Right People in the Right Seats” webinar, Chas Moscarino provides practical feedback and rigorous analytics that connects people to performance – which translates directly to the P&L.
Throughout the “Psychometrics to Scale Your Business: Get the Right People in the Right Seats” presentation, Chas Moscarino leads viewers through the steps to answer the following questions and more.
- What are your employees not telling you (that you need to know)?
- Is your current executive team “all in?”
- How do you evaluate talent for optimal prospect selection?
- What, and who is holding you back from hitting your top & bottom-line goals?
- The gloves-off truth about your top performers, the people currently struggling, who is ready to walk out the door – and what to do about it.
- Objective data to give you an advantage in your most important decisions – the ones about your people.
Utilizing a simple 6–10-minute survey of CEO attendees and executive teams, Chas applies rigorous analytics, assessing our organizations’ ability to hit the top and bottom-line goals. Using participants’ organizational data, Chas provides analytical and statistical feedback for real-time discussions on our companies that can yield immediate results. With his gloves-off and humorous, straightforward approach, Chas’ skilled approach engages active participation from every viewer.
Press play below to watch the “Psychometrics to Scale Your Business: Get the Right People in the Right Seats” webinar led by Chas Moscarino.