Journey to Engagement: Attracting and Retaining an Engaged Workforce
Eddie LeMoine is one of Canada’s top speakers on the topic of employee attraction and retention. Many employers have changed the way they work, and as we come out of the pandemic, employers and employees will look for a new normal. What will that look like for you? One thing is for sure; it will never go back to the way it was before the pandemic. Employers and employees will need to adapt to the new reality in the job market. Research shows some interesting trends that will undoubtedly impact your organization as we come out of the pandemic. We are heading into some very challenging times regarding the Canadian employment market.
Join Eddie LeMoine in this previously-live TEC Canada Deeper Insights webinar as he guides you through employment trends and why the old ways of managing people may not work in the future. Eddie will help you understand today’s employment challenges and how to be best prepared for a successful future. In this session, you will discover:
- The trends that will impact the labour market this year and beyond
- The impact the pandemic has on the way people work, and employers do business
- The effect the hybrid workplace is having on global competition for resources
- Why employee engagement is critical to employee attraction, retention, and productivity
- Reasons why people join, stay, and leave their employers.
- Successful leadership characteristics managers need to navigate today’s challenging times.
Press play below to watch “Journey to Engagement: Attracting and Retaining an Engaged Workforce” led by Eddie Lemoine