Curious about how to segment your customers for business focus and profitability? Don’t miss this previously-recorded webinar led by Ajay Sirsi – Marketing Professor and Director of the Center For Customer Centricity at the Schulich School of Business, York University – that uncovers how to segment customers in 4 easy steps, while aligning your sales team to be more focused and productive.
A business that is not segmenting its customers is leaving money on the table – guaranteed. Without customer segmentation, a business wastes its resources by trying to be all things to all customers. In the end, such a business does not stand for anything. The end result? The business has not given customers a reason to do business with it, over its competitors. Getting customer segmentation right should be the top priority for any organization.
Topics that are covered in this previously-recorded webinar include:
- Why you should segment your customers: financial and non-financial impact on the business
- How to de-commoditize your business and beat your competitors with customer segmentation
- How customer segmentation makes your sales force more focused and productive
- How to segment customers in four easy steps
- Common customer segmentation pitfalls to avoid
Although 100% of business owners and executives say customer segmentation is very important to the success of their business, less than 15% are happy with their segmentation efforts. By watching this presentation, you will learn from a world authority on how to segment your customers in a straightforward, easy-to-implement fashion.