As an electrician at the age of 21, Greg Lingelbach was already a leader. His ability to gain the respect of those around him became apparent to his managers and mentors early on. Greg obtained his degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Saskatchewan and went on to hold leadership positions at Suncor and Trans Alta, rising to the level of Director of Plant Operations in Fort McMurray.
Greg has led hundreds of staff and consultants, re-organized, drove change to operational processes and assumed responsibility for $100 million annual budgets. Throughout his roles, Greg has demonstrated a fierce commitment to the individual growth of his team members utilizing coaching and human capital tools to inspire them to achieve extraordinary results.
Leaving behind the executive role with a large corporation, Greg became a reliability consultant, eventually joining the firm of ACM Facility Services. In 2012, he became President of ACM, executing a growth strategy that tripled company revenues and renewing a culture of innovation, passion and commitment.
As a TEC Canada Small Business Chair, Greg’s gift for “lighting a fire in people” blends his years of practical experience and coaching expertise to bring out the very best in individuals and teams.
TEC Group Vision
Greg welcomes a diversity of small business members with a passion for innovation and creativity who are intent on making a difference in their own lives and in those of their employees, families and communities.
- Lives in Calgary with his wife, Joan, and has four adult children
- Enjoys outdoor pursuits, weight training and pursuing a healthy lifestyle
- Plays trumpet, dabbles with banjo and enjoys attending theatre
- Royal Roads Certified Executive Coach
- OH&S Award of the Year from Alberta Petrochemical Safety Council
- Commits time to community outreach and mentoring young leaders, both in business and in his church