Daryl Bitz’s professional journey has included several C-suite positions within a diverse set of organizations, including the President and CEO of Crestline Coach Ltd, the President and CEO of Western Building Centres Limited, and tenure as a Senior Consultant at MNP LTD – one of Canada’s leading firms in corporate finance and advisory services. Through Daryl’s experience in vastly different industries, he has acquired an aptitude for the core competencies that every organization needs to excel: strategy, culture, employees, customers, execution, sales, marketing, and risk management.
In addition to leading organizations to become Canada’s Best Managed winners, and acquiring multiple ABEX and SABEX awards, Daryl’s expertise spans leading management buyouts, working with private equity firms, building high-performing teams and helping others develop and execute strategies for success.
An advocate for the power of peer groups and executive coaching, Daryl is expertly positioned to facilitate impactful experiences within the safe harbor of TEC. With over 25 years of senior executive business experience to his accreditation, Daryl is ready to guide today’s business leaders with life-changing experiences and exceeding what they thought was possible.
TEC Group Vision
We are a dynamic, cohesive, and diverse group of business leaders that learn from each other and become experts in areas of keen interest. We share a common goal of seeking success by sharing experiences – and above all – supporting each other’s growth and development.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- ICD.D designation granted by the Institute of Corporate Directors, ICD-Rotman Directors Education Program.
- Father of two adult children.
- A sports fan! Born and raised in Saskatchewan so Daryl is a Roughriders fan, but other passions include golf, basketball, and the NFL.
- Farmboy at heart. Born and raised on a Saskatchewan farm that he now oversees for his family.