Bob Turner is passionate about business and dedicated to helping owners and entrepreneurs achieve heightened success.
Bob worked for Ernst & Whitney’s Toronto office. He earned a transfer to Vancouver, where he established a new consulting division in the late seventies. The company later merged to create KPMG. He saw the merger as an opportunity and launched his own consulting firm, R. Turner Management Consultants Inc. The company specialized in strategic planning, business counsel to the owner-operator, organizational restructuring and translation of corporate strategy into meaningful strategic initiatives. With a focus on viability assessment, operational appraisal and restructuring/turnaround management, Bob was able to apply his expertise across a broad spectrum of industries.
As a TEC Chair, Bob works with his members on how to restructure their activities to regain profitability.
TEC Group Vision
Bob’s priority is to help TEC members create personal and professional strategic plans that will keep them focused on meeting and exceeding their goals. Bob enjoys working with members in the framework of visioning and “carefrontation” to enhance their effectiveness in life and business.
- Lives in Vancouver with his wife, Carol; they have two grown sons
- B.Eng in Industrial Engineering (University of Toronto)
- MBA, Schulich School of Business (York University)
- Past President at United Way and Vancouver Thunderbird Minor Hockey Association
- Enjoys golfing, playing tennis and helping his sons with their business ventures