TEC Chair Robert Hunt believes in the benefit of cumulative knowledge. He brings over 30 years of general management at the national and international level working with Canada’s second largest private company, The Jim Pattison Group.
His management experience spans a variety of consumer product and service industries, where he delivered stellar results working with key executive teams at both the corporate and operational level.
Known for his integrity, Robert’s career began in sales and marketing. He then moved into business development, where he held roles as Managing Director, VP-General Manager and President. His exceptional executive management skills exceeded many revenue records and targets throughout his career.
In 2014, Robert founded his consulting practice, Hunt Management Partners. This venture assists public organizations, growth companies and key executives to identify and implement strategies designed to support and meet plans. Areas offocus include product and revenue development, marketing and branding, and process and change management. They also provide “one-on-one” executive coaching and leadership development to CEOs, senior executives, entrepreneurs and professional managers in all industries.
TEC Group Vision
As a TEC Chair, he welcomes members with superior expertise in their field of business, and who possess a spirit of openness and honesty.
- Executive Producer of the 2010 Emmy Award winning film Over Canada, the first HD film premiered on Canadian television.
- Won the Jim Pattison Group Presidents Award for top company.
- Delivered Pattison Outdoor’s highest all time BC revenue record.
- Managed the successful marketing launch of 24 Hours – the newspaper that pioneered a new BC newspaper category.
- Loves sailing, coastal hiking, and cooking for family and friends.