TEC Small Business Chair
Vancouver Island, BC
No matter the corporate environment, Les Postnikoff’s determined, entrepreneurial leadership approach has always been to add value and build trust with customers, employees and stakeholders. His passion extends to whatever he does, whether coaching golf or rising to the challenge of an ultra-marathon.
Les worked in corporate management for large multi-national companies such as GE, Electronic Data Systems and Bentley Systems. At Bentley, he led a division of 1,100 employees with $200 million in revenues. He founded PV Management Services to offer his consulting service and also owned and operated Paradise Valley Golf Course in Medicine Hat. Within a few years of ownership, the golf course doubled its revenues. Les has also obtained several certifications in leadership and sales over his 30 years of business experience.
Les enjoys transforming esoteric business concepts into practical strategies. He believes that every individual has significant untapped potential and that developing that personal potential is directly related to the progress and success of our business organizations.
TEC Group Vision
Les shares what he has learned about values, the brand promise, customer relations, and operational issues such as pricing and cost – in order to help members reach their full personal and business potential.
- Les is married to Dawn and they have 5 children; Mandy, Samantha, Danielle, Alex and Ronnie
- Certified professional golf instructor who loves teaching golf
- President of a minor sports association
- Director of the Chamber of Commerce, the Economic Development Alliance and Habitat for Humanity
- Played competitive hockey, football and baseball, and has completed several marathons and an ultra-marathon