Katherine Crewe was recognized with the 2022 Chair Excellence Award. For more information on our 2022 Chair Awards, please click here.
TEC Canada CEO and KEY Chair
“Today’s CEO functions at a faster pace than ever before,and it is vital they remain open to learning, adapting and growing”
When Katherine Crewe sets her mind to transforming operations, big results follow. Her consistent track record in identifying and maximizing manufacturing and business processes within highly regulated environments is proof of a strong, proactive approach to success.
Her career began in various operations and quality management positions before quickly moving into the senior level in Vice President roles and as Site Director. For 30 years, she has transformed operations by aligning corporate objectives, communicating the vision and successfully executing plans. Katherine’s accomplishments as Site Director of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals saw her managing Canadian operations – including a plant with production costs of over $100M.
The power of Katherine’s TEC group is her vibrant background and the cadence of activities. Members will experience a dynamic calibre of speakers, structured problem solving and the accountability element that has proven results.
TEC Group Vision
This group will create leaders who champion innovation and collaboration. Members will strive to accelerate Quebec’s economic growth and international endeavours.”
- Lives in Quebec with her husband, Michael, and their three children (Matthew, Andrew and Sarah)
- Institute of Corporate Directors
- Master of Engineering, Biomedical – McMaster University
- Chemical Engineering – Queen’s University
- Named in the Top 100 Business Women in Quebec – Entreprendre Magazine
- Accolades – West Island Chamber of Commerce for Manufacturing
- Order of Honour – Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Chair Excellence Award- TEC Canada