TEC Inside for Emerging Leaders
TEC Canada’s TEC Inside for Emerging Leaders program helps groom your rising stars as the next generation of senior leadership. Participants will develop core skills and the confidence to impactfully lead within your organization.
Unlike leadership programs that squeeze a wide-range of material into a few days and leave participants without follow up, the TEC Inside for Emerging Leaders program cultivates mastery by focusing on one topic at a time. The Emerging Leaders program combines key learnings from world-class speakers, enhanced by workshops led by TEC Chairs, and the insights of peers across multiple industries.
Participants will advance their careers within your company, rather than seek outside opportunities. The net result is a professional, empowered leader, who is prepared to grow with your business.
How will the Emerging Leaders Program impact participant growth?
- Cultivate their core leadership competencies. Training and development in 12 leadership competencies with an emphasis on four key areas: personal, interpersonal, team, and organizational leadership.
- Career Progression. Gain the confidence and proficiency to take on a greater leadership role vs. seeking an outside opportunity.
- Expand their network. The power of business connection thrives when like-minded professionals expand their sphere of influence.
What are the benefits to the participant’s organization?
- Improve execution. Elevate the competency of all levels of leadership to develop an organization that is effective, adaptable and empowered.
- Employee retention. Incentivize top talent to seek advancement in-house through a culture of leadership development.
- Bench strength. Fill mission-critical leadership roles with trusted, empowered employees.
- Enhanced culture. Professional leaders model your company values, are ambassadors of the brand, and help raise the bar for those in their sphere.
How it works
» Commitment: 2-years of 12 full-day meetings held every other month.
» Curriculum: Structured program focused on the 12 core leadership competencies, with each meeting focusing on one core attribute to encourage mastery.
» Structure: Each meeting features an expert TEC Canada speaker who leads an interactive workshop that covers one of the competencies, followed by a seasoned TEC Canada Chair who teaches the mastery of it.
» Reinforcement: Participants collaborate with peers from inside and outside their companies to cultivate their leadership skills and effectiveness.
Interested in learning more?
Click here to contact TEC Canada Executive Membership Advisor Dominika Komarnicki