Led by Benoit Chalifoux, International Speaker in the fields of soft skills, sales and diversity, and Frantz Saintellemy, Chancellor of the University of Montreal & President & COO of LeddarTech, this Deeper Insights webinar offers valuable information to empower and challenge you to reflect on the importance of diversity and inclusion within your organization.
Businesses everywhere are looking for team members that are creative, motivated, and engaged to come on board and promote their mission and goals. In this context, diversity should not only be embraced and part of the company culture, but also developed and maintained.
Recent research supports the fact that diversity in all its forms indeed leads to more effective business practices. Inclusion is a key element to that, and to capitalize on this fact, businesses need to be in the practice of encouraging their employees to cultivate a diversity mindset. Not only will this aid in the mutual comprehension and adoption of this mindset but will also lead to more productivity and an increased sense of well-being at the workplace.
During this previously-live session, Benoit Chalifoux and Frantz Saintellemy equip viewers with insightful information around:
- What exactly diversity means in the workplace.
- The concept of equality, equity, inclusion and accessibility.
- How to practice self awareness around implicit biases and prejudices.
- Objectivity bias, familiarity bias, and confirmation bias.
- Concrete actions we can take in our organizations to be mindful of our biases.
- Why we can’t innovate without diversity.
Press play below to watch “What if Diversity is your Best Asset?” led by Benoit Chalifoux and Frantz Saintellemy