Every organization will use different KPIs types to measure success. Keeping in mind your specific business goals and company targets, do you know which type of KPIs your organization should be measuring?
Andrew Rush — Vice President at Carpedia International and TEC Speaker — has a history of improving financial results through optimizing the collaboration of teams, choosing and working on the right KPIs, and developing more effective senior leaders. He has been a consultant and a leader in turnaround situations and has led companies that went on to be recognized among Canada’s 50 Best Managed Privately Owned Companies.
By watching this previously-recorded webinar session, viewers will become equipped with deeper insights surrounding:
- How to align what you measure at the front-lines of the organization to the overall financial objectives
- The difference between a “required result” and a “target”
- How to focus on the critical few indicators
- The 5 categories of KPIs you need to cover off
- How to include the right balance between leading measures and lagging measures
- How to design a Dashboard so it is easy to use and understand
- How to communicate the rollout of KPIs to the organization
Andrew Rush’s thought leadership is sought after by publications such as Forbes Magazine and has appeared in numerous webinars and podcasts for North American and European audiences. He has held leadership positions in companies with 25 to 1,200 employees, in unionized and non-unionized environments for both publicly traded and privately held firms, and is ready to share his passion and breadth of knowledge in order to challenge and provide critical perspectives to every attendee.
Press play below and watch the “How to Create World-Class KPIs and Dashboards” webinar led by Andrew Rush