Is your business beginning to take steps towards reconciliation? Practicing authentic Indigenous engagement is key in doing so.
In TEC Canada Deeper Insights Webinar, Thomas Benjoe—President & CEO, FHQ Developments—provides insight on the following:
- Why leaders need to look beyond land recognition and focus on Indigenous engagement that is authentic
- Where to start with Indigenous engagement
- What it means to actively participate in Indigenous engagement
- The definitions of and differences between diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Some of the most common misconceptions he encounters when talking to businesses about authentic indigenous engagement and participation
Don’t miss your opportunity to gain deeper insights from Thomas Benjoe and become equipped to make better business decisions.
Watch “Authentic Indigenous Engagement: What Busines Leaders Need to Know” below!
The TEC Canada Deeper Insights webinar series equips you with the tools to strategically approach complex issues and uncertainty with confidence.
Hosted by industry experts with commendable business backgrounds, each webinar is focused on accelerating your ability to grow strategically and overcome hurdles faster. In addition to expert thought leadership, all webinars feature a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to gain insight from thought leaders and implement real solutions.