The Business Transitions Forum (BTF) is a conference for business owners about growth and transition. Optimizing the value of your business, learning how to scale up, understanding the range of choices for how, or who to transition to, and then preparing for it, are just some of the fundamental elements that should be part of your business planning today.
Since 2015, BTF has helped 1000s of serial entrepreneurs and Canada’s leading M&A practitioners successfully plan their business growth and M&A strategies at conferences in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Halifax, and Winnipeg.
TEC Canada is a proud sponsor of the 2nd annual Business Transitions Forum in Winnipeg, scheduled for October 12, 2023.
By attending the Business Transitions Forum in Winnipeg, you can connect with serial entrepreneurs and Canada’s leading mergers and acquisitions practitioners to learn how to:
- Increase market share and shareholder value
- Identify ways to grow and/or scale your business
- Learn about being acquired or acquiring businesses
- Learn how M&A can offer your business a path to growth
- Learn how M&A can create opportunities for personal wealth creation through an eventual transition