Guiding people and organizations towards excellence is a key focus for Brian Brennan, both in his career and as a TEC Canada Master Chair of multiple peer advisory groups. With over thirty years of business experience, he understands the challenges facing leaders today, developing creative solutions and strategic plans that deliver results and foster profit generation.
Having held a variety of executive positions in the manufacturing and product distribution industries over the years, Brian knows what is required to build individuals and teams through periods of rapid growth, acquisition integrations, operational restructuring, and stalled initiatives.
Brian specializes in the development of leadership teams and individuals, focusing on initiatives that take personal and organizational performance to higher levels. In 2005, he founded Max Potential, a business that provides mentoring, executive coaching, and facilitation consulting services. The organization’s focus is to help businesses MAXimize their performance to achieve a strong return on investment by inspiring and guiding people. Brian’s business focus compliments his role as TEC Master Chair.
As a multi-year recipient of the Chair Excellence Award, his TEC group members can draw upon his track-record of specific initiatives such as computer system selection and implementations, business process improvements, business operational turnaround, personal leadership development, management team building, professional sales training and mentoring strategic growth in small and medium enterprises.
TEC Group Vision
To provide a productive environment that encourages leaders to ask and answer tough questions that ultimately move each other forward.
- Married for over 40 years with three children
- Certified Public Accountant and Certified Management Consultant
- Award-winning Toastmaster and accomplished public speaker
- Creator of the Change Operating System for small and mid-sized businesses
- In 2022 Brian was recognized with the DELTA Coach of the Year Award to recognize his efforts to go above and beyond in guiding and supporting new Chairs
- Active community volunteer
- Avid golfer and tennis nut; enjoys summer fishing on a good bass lake