Are you a former or retiring C-level Executive looking for the capstone of your career?
Want to share your wisdom and experience with current C-level Executives?
If you are looking for your next endeavor and have a passion for mentoring and guiding others then becoming a TEC Chair could be a perfect way to do something you love and know that it matters.
What is a TEC Chair?
TEC CEO coaches – known as Chairs – are an exclusive group of advisors. TEC Chairs help to guide high-integrity CEO’s and senior executives to become better leaders, and deliver better results by optimizing decision making, refining their instincts, and addressing the common struggles and complex challenges they face on the path to personal and professional excellence.
We are looking for:
- A former or transitioning President, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Partner, Principal, founder or owner, or senior executive with significant P&L responsibility of at least $1M
- An entrepreneurial spirit with fearless leadership skills
- Experience leading a high-performing team
- Part of a well-established business network within your community
- The ability to listen, probe, and challenge CEO’s and senior executives
- Ability to commit 25+ hours/week & ample finances for first 6-12 month ramp-up period while you network, prospect for members and form your group
What we offer:
- With over a half century of experience in developing leaders, TEC will provide you with a suite of proven leading-edge tools, knowledge and resources to help you achieve long-term success
- Ongoing Chair development workshops in executive coaching, mastering facilitation/ issue processing and business development
- More than 25,000 members internationally and over 1000 Chairs worldwide
If you believe you have the qualifications, please consider applying to learn more about this remarkable role of a TEC Chair. You’ll have the opportunity to impact your local business community in a measurable and meaningful way.
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1800 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 37-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 25,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.