The first webinar in the three-part Mental Health and Work series led by John Panigas, the Understanding the Mental Health Crisis webinar will introduce leaders to topics and statistics surrounding workplace mental health.
One in five Canadians will experience a mental health issue at some point in their lives and suicide is now one of the top 3 causes of death for Canadians under 50. John Panigas will guide participants to explore how this timely data translates to workplaces across all industries, discuss actionable ways to tackle stigma and promote better mental health for employees and an organization’s leader(s).
By attending this webinar, attendees will gain deeper insights into the concept of E.L.E.V.A.T.E:
- Evaluate the current situation – the causes, signs, and how mental illness feels
- Learning – sources for specific and continuing learning
- Expressing – using empathy as a tool to have the tough conversations
- Vetting – hiring a therapist
- Awareness – leadership self-awareness and self-care & summary
- Tried & Tested – learn routines for better mental health
- Execute – how to implement?
Remember, mental wellness starts at the top of the org chart. A mentally healthy leader leads a mentally healthy organization. Don’t miss your opportunity to become a mentally healthy organization that has a significant competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Press play below to watch the “Understanding the Mental Health Crisis” webinar led by John Panigas
**This was the first webinar in the Mental Health and Work three-part series. Don’t forget to also register for the concluding sessions HERE and HERE.