Launched in 1981 by the Federation of Quebec Chambers of Commerce (FCCQ), the Mercuriades competition is today’s most prestigious business competition in Quebec. Each year, it celebrates innovation, ambition, entrepreneurship and the performance of local businesses, both in SMEs and in large companies. The winners and finalists of the competition are inspiring models for the next generation of business and the economic community of Quebec as a whole.
We are pleased to congratulate the many TEC members and their businesses for reaching this impressive feat! Being among this select group of high-quality organizations is a testament to the focus, adaptation and overall strength of the Quebec finalists. You can view the full list of finalists here.
Successful Business Strategy (SME)
- Groupe TAQ: Gabriel Tremblay – Director GM
Development of International Markets (Large Enterprise)
- Groupe Prelco: Dominic Lavoie – CEO; Nathan Shannon – Vice President of Sales
Involvement in the Community (Large Enterprise)
- Convivio: Yanic Drouin
Emerging, Exceptional Woman (Large Enterprise)
- Groupe Morneau: Catherine Morneau – Executive Vice President and General Manager
Emerging, Exceptional Woman (SME)
- Serenis: Léonie Côté-Martin – President
Excellence in French (SME)
- MEDIAL Health and Safety Consulting: Martin Legare – Executive Vice President; Isabelle Lachance – Vice President
- Triple Boris: Simon Dansereau – President
Workforce Training and Development
- BNP Philanthropic Performance: Christian Bolduc – CEO
Curious to see how TEC supports Canadian business leaders in making better decisions? Navigate to our Member Stories page and discover our impact.