All TEC webinars feature a Q&A session – this is your opportunity to gain insight from industry leaders and implement real solutions.
Over the past few months, these powerful speakers have shared their expertise with the entire Canadian business community to support them in making better decisions both personally and professionally. While we have made these webinars available to the public since March, beginning on June 23, they will transition to being a resource available to TEC members only.
To gain access to member-only resources or if you’re looking for more information on the benefits of becoming a TEC member please contact us.
Next Week’s Member Webinars
Click Below to Register:
Tuesday, June 16: AmyK Hutchens – Leading & Communicating in Emerging Times
- Communicate expectations during times of heightened stress & change to safeguard your Q3 & Q4 results
- Make tough conversations a lot easier by reducing fear and increasing certainty in your messaging
- Leverage your personality with effective communication styles and techniques
Thursday, June 18: Jerome Le Dall – Mastering Sales Virtually
- How to sell through a videoconference – the art of questioning
- Mastering the right tools and features to effectively sell
- Virtually engaging your audience – techniques on clear and concise sales messaging