Four decades of sitting alongside CEOs and board chairs have given Rick Harvey unique insight into the particular challenges of being a senior executive.
He knows first-hand what it takes to provide leadership, motivation and direction to an organization which is ultimately made up of linked individuals, and how to mentor that human capital – a key factor in building an enduring corporate culture.
Rick began his consulting career with Price Waterhouse, expanding the firm’s Edmonton executive search and transition counseling groups into a pre-eminent marketplace position.
His transition into a generalized management consultant began when he joined Western Management Consultants. Over his career, he has consulted to an extensive cross section of industries, including all levels of government and the not-for-profit sector, recruiting inaugural boards of directors and start-up executive teams along the way
TEC Group Vision
“To increase the effectiveness and enhance the lives of his members by acting as an advisory board, offering relationship building opportunities and enhancing business acumen and wisdom.”
- Mentor to graduating students at the University of Alberta’s School of Business
- Board of Directors & Executive Committee, Junior Achievement
- Director, Institute of Management Consultants of Alberta
- Board of Directors, Art Gallery of Alberta
- Certified Management Consultant designation