Jenny Reilly guides C-Suite executives to thrive, while transforming and improving their businesses. With over 25 years of human resource and executive development experience, she coaches, trains and mentors senior professionals.
For nearly two decades, Jenny led the University of British Columbia’s Faculty of Applied Science professional development programs. Her work included masterminding new categories of advanced degree programs — the Master of Engineering Leadership, and Master of Health Leadership and Policy. She led the largest Engineering co-op program in Western Canada. On the global front, she launched a new international exchange program and led the Canada-Japan Co-Op Program. She oversaw more than 26,000 international and domestic student co-op placements in 47 countries around the world, providing work-integrated learning opportunities.
With a passion for coaching professionals towards career satisfaction and goal achievement, Jenny launched her global consulting practice in 2017. That same passion led her to becoming a TEC Chair, where she works with business leaders to accelerate and elevate their performance to the next level and sustain long-term success.
Her strengths include formulating corporate strategies that address diverse human-resource needs, facilitating employee development and implementing tools to measure success.
Jenny welcomes members who are open to new ideas, who desire to improve, and ultimately, thrive in their personal and professional lives.
TEC Group Vision
“The group focuses on advancing their professional and personal goals, while honing their leadership skills and creating scalable strategies for satisfaction and success. »
- Lovingly imbues two teenage children with life skills.
- Published author on leadership in Fundamental Competencies for the 21st-Century Engineer – Second Edition, Oxford Press.
- Award-winning professional — including the coveted UBC Presidential Service Award.
- A foodie who loves exploring new restaurants and pairing a sumptious meal with a glass of wine.
- A global explorer who has hiked the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal, climbed Machu Picchu in Peru, boated down the mouth of the Manu in the Amazon, swam with sharks in Fiji, stayed on a houseboat in Kashmir and surfed in Bali.
- Enjoys golf and having a good Aussie laugh with friends.