Ann Gaylord has a proven track record of guiding C-Suite executives and small business owners to grow and transform their businesses. With over 25 years of leadership experience, she has led strategic programs and operational units, striking a balance of risk and reward for the teams and leaders.
Before joining TEC Canada as a Chair, Ann worked for the Royal Bank of Canada where for much of her career she worked with business clients in roles ranging from account management to strategy development, change management and product development.
Since 2017, she has been focused exclusively on consulting and executive coaching to guide leaders with great ideas and enthusiasm to “take it to the next level.” She specializes in collaborative team building, role and organizational design, and one-on-one coaching.
Ann is passionate about helping entrepreneurs that are faced with a rapidly changing business and technology landscape to successfully maximize the potential of their business while growing their own leadership capabilities.
TEC Group Vision
As a TEC Chair, Ann enjoys working with impactful people who care about contributing to Canada’s culture and economy, and welcomes new members who are open to new ideas.
• Associate Certified Coach (ACC) designation and member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• BA in Economics (Western University)
• Fellow of Institute of Canadian Bankers (FICB) Silver Medalist designation
• Ann is also an active participant on ACCES Employment’s Leadership Advisory Committee
• She loves tennis and dreams of attending Wimbledon one day
• Hockey mom on the weekend!