TEC’s Executive Recruitment Specialist is responsible for sourcing, vetting, and signing former CEOs, senior leaders and entrepreneurs who are looking to leverage their vast experience to become a leader of leaders. As a TEC Chair they will implement our unique, proven peer advisory model to accelerate the growth and development of evolving leaders across Canada.
- Actively research and source candidates, leading them through a structured funnel, and ultimately ensuring a strong fit with TEC
- Engage with and vet qualified leads generated through TEC’s strategic marketing activities
- Pro-actively build and maintain a vast funnel of candidates that fit successful Chair personas
- Manage TEC’s recruitment process from sourcing to contract
- Thoroughly vet a candidate’s fit to protect TEC’s brand and ensure mutual fit between the candidate and TEC Canada
- Actively maintain a follow-up process to keep past candidates in the funnel in preparation to re-engage the opportunity when the time is right
- Focus on exceeding individual, department and organization goals
- Leverage TEC’s CRM to effectively track and report on recruitment activities and results
- You have trust in the integrity of your co-workers
- You care and are fully committed to everyone around you
- You have the confidence to challenge yourself and the courage to search for the truth
- You are committed to your own growth – both personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-starting
- 5 years+ of successfully recruiting senior level executives and CEOs
- Proven success moving candidates through the sales process from initial sourcing to close
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or equivalent work experience
- Bilingual French/English a highly desired asset, but not required
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1800 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 35-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential peer group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 23,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is well appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include “ Executive Recruitment Specialist” in the subject line.