TEC Canada’s Emerging Leaders Program – An Exclusive Preview
TEC Canada invites you to discover the power of our Emerging Leaders program, specifically tailored for the middle management level of an organization. This exclusive virtual event provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about the benefits of our Emerging Leaders program, including how to cultivate core leadership competencies, support career progression and connect with other like-minded professionals. TEC Canada Chair Mark Terrill along with TEC Canada Executive Membership Advisor Dominika Komarnicki, will guide attendees through a presentation by Graham Drake that details how to apply new skills and become equipped to execute high-level initiatives to help lead your organization’s teams effectively.
Participants best suited for this program include, but are not limited to: managers, senior managers, directors and individual contributors. These employees have been identified as high performers who are on the fast track to an elevated leadership role within their company.
How will the Emerging Leaders Program impact participant growth?
- Cultivate their core leadership competencies. Training and development in 12 leadership competencies with an emphasis on four key areas: personal, interpersonal, team, and organizational leadership.
- Career Progression. Gain the confidence and proficiency to take on a greater leadership role vs. seeking an outside opportunity.
- Expand their network. The power of business connection thrives when like-minded professionals expand their sphere of influence.
What are the benefits to the participant’s organization?
- Improve execution. Elevate the competency of all levels of leadership to develop an organization that is effective, adaptable and empowered.
- Employee retention. Incentivize top talent to seek advancement in-house through a culture of leadership development.
- Bench strength. Fill mission-critical leadership roles with trusted, empowered employees.
- Enhanced culture. Professional leaders model your company values, are ambassadors of the brand, and help raise the bar for those in their sphere.