Tom Dutta is a senior business leader, speaker and #1 international best-selling author with over 30 years of experience building and growing companies across Canada and the U.S.
His past leadership experience includes management roles with Toronto Dominion Bank, Chief Operating Officer of the Annex Group, CEO with CRI Canada (a division of AEGON), and a dual role of Director of Customer Excellence and Director of Enterprise Marketing for TELUS. Additionally, he held an executive role as Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Operations with VanTel Credit Union.
As the Founder and CEO of KRE-AT®, Tom mentors CEOs and executives to discover purpose, take action and live life their way. As a motive-based leadership authority, Tom developed a unique coaching and mentorship formula based on his intense study of the science behind success. He looks forward to bringing his expertise and passion for helping leaders discover their purpose into his role as a TEC Chair and Executive Coach.
TEC Group Vision
“Together, we grow, educate, inspire and communicate. We are the future.”
• Tom is married to his business partner, Anna, and together they have three children
• He has served on a number of industry boards, including Chairman of the Board for the Mood
Disorders Association of British Columbia and the Lookout Housing and Health Society
• Author of the #1 international best-selling business book, The Way of the Quiet Warrior
• Host and executive producer of The Quiet Warrior internet radio show
• 2018 Courage To Come Back Award Nomination Finalist
• Recipient of William Shatner’s “Moving America Forward” Award
• He enjoys travel and cooking