As a senior executive for over two decades in financial services, Patrick Lundy has demonstrated proven success in creating, building and leading operational strategies. He has managed enterprise risk and tactically reshaped distressed business portfolios, as well as supported numerous companies in achieving their growth goals and receiving a positive return on equity.
Early in his career, Patrick launched a commercial insurance company that focused on small to medium-sized enterprise risks. Over the years, he has led numerous organizations in both Canada and the United States, including a position as President and CEO of Zurich Canada, the Canadian branch of a global insurance organization.
Additionally, Patrick has served on several boards including The Global Commercial Insurers’ Association, Zurich Canada Holdings Limited, World Travel Protection Canada Inc. and Adjuvantz Inc., and was a Board of Governor member for Junior Achievement of Central Ontario.
As a TEC Chair, Patrick cultivates an environment of collaboration, sharing, listening and learning from fellow members to become prosperous leaders and contributing members of the community.
TEC Group Vision
“Facilitating and mediating good healthy dialogue amongst team members and flushing out ideas from the group to help each member and their organizations achieve personal and professional objectives.”
- Enjoys boating and skiing with his family
- Is a terrible golfer, but refuses to give up
- He has a spouse, Christine, and one child (Erin)
- Graduated from The University of Western Ontario (Huron College)
- Completed an Executive Leadership Program (London School of Business)
- Past member of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives
- He has a passion for continuous life learning and development