Linda Allen-Hardisty has made a vibrant career of supporting leaders through organizational transitions and challenges; coaching that she delivers with her trademark no-nonsense, direct and upbeat approach. She is adept at seeing what others may be missing, at peeling back the layers of strategic or performance issues to find the source of the problem.
In her consulting practice, Allen-Hardisty Consulting and Coaching, Linda designs and implements strategic changes, works with boards, executive and management teams, and coaches leadership on how to align all key organizational players. She has helped her clients transform their leadership styles based on what their corporations need, from clarity of vision to change management to engaging with a new breed of millennial managers. She is also a facilitator of Queen’s University IRC programs.
Linda’s corporate leadership experience includes the role of Director of Organizational Development at Farm Credit Canada, which was listed on the Hewitt Top 50 Employers in Canada, and becoming the first Manager of Strategy and Performance at the City of Regina. There she facilitated the complex merger of the economic and tourism authorities and other transformational changes.
TEC Group Vision
“I help members to identify their unrecognized assets and strengths and then build on them. Confronting themselves and each other whole-heartedly and without judgment is a way for TEC members to step up and into their own development to lead more effective companies.”
• Lives in Regina, SK and is married to Scott
• Completed a Master’s in Education, Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coach Federation (ICF), as well as numerous other certifications in Organizational Development and Emotional Intelligence
• Sports enthusiast, enjoying NFL and CFL football as well as tennis and scuba diving
• Volunteers on the board for the Youth Ballet
• Won the Honouring Our Lifeblood award for her volunteerism with the Canadian Blood Services