For over two decades, Glen Peer has been driving the success of organizations towards sustained growth and profitability. He has led numerous businesses within the technology and manufacturing industries through development, change and restructuring.
After managing the Canadian Operations for Regal Beloit Corporation, he was promoted to President of the South East Asia Pacific division in 2013 where he directed seven business units within Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. He successfully streamlined the 1,200-person division that was previously struggling financially into a main contributor of the larger corporation.
As a TEC Chair, Glen encourages executives to be open to new ideas, challenge the status quo and get creative as they engage with their peers. He invites members who have achieved a level of success, but want more for themselves, their TEC group and their community.
TEC Group Vision
To drive and facilitate honest, transparent, objective coaching, mentoring and peer relationships that fosters a pursuit of business excellence and personal growth.
- Enjoys boating with his family and friends
- He has a spouse, Martine, and four children
- (Brad, Michael, Natasha and Simon)
- Graduated from Sheridan College of Applied Arts and Technology’s Electronics Engineering Technology program
- Completed an Executive Leadership Program from the Sheldon Lubar School of Business