Ghani Kolli has always been fascinated by technology. He understands the intelligence beyond the technology to assist leaders in adapting to uncertainty. Ghani’s motivation is to leverage this creativity and innovation to serve humanity. A term he calls “Augmented Humanity” – becoming a change agent to comfortably accept uncertainty and ambiguity in the business world. He is a sought-after speaker for entrepreneurs and business leaders.
At 24, Ghani founded his first start-up in technology and then created two others, including Montreal based HumanYo+Team. Companies that leverage artificial intelligence for the human resources field. In roles of Sales Director, General Manager and CEO of businesses in Morocco, Algeria and in Canada, he has developed a reputation for his managing skills and strategic design leadership. Ghani has worked with numerous startups and NPOs who successfully contribute to the economic growth in both Quebec and Maghreb.
In 2014, Ghani became founder and CEO of HumanYo+Impact in Laval, which seeks to smartly enable human interaction to incrementally increase effectiveness of talent management, collaboration, personal and professional development.
TEC Group Vision
As a TEC Small Business Chair, Ghani shares inspiring methods to help small business owners to quickly be at ease when dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty. He works with business leaders to design, reinvent, validate and implement organizations. He uses teams and leader business models to help his group solve problems and develop both personally and professionally.
• Certified by Strategyzer/HEC in Business Models Innovation, business coach with Jack Welch Management Institute
• Known for his mastery of innovative methodologies such as Blue Ocean Strategy, Design a Better Business, Design Thinking and Lean Startup
• Co-creator of the book Business Models for Teams and contributor to The Real Startup Book
• Involved in various business networks including the Laval Chambre of Commerce and Pole Regional d’Innovation de Laval.
• Lead organizer of Laval’s first two Startup weekends