Do people say you have an unwavering will to succeed? Do you excel at bringing the best out of a team of sales professionals? If you thrive on setting goals and guiding a high performing team by establishing meaningful KPIs, you have the right stuff for TEC! We need a leader who gets out of bed in the morning excited that the company is counting on them to help drive growth in the business. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will maximize the performance of your team while working with other leaders within the organization in the pursuit of our common goal – to accelerate the growth and development of Canadian business leaders!
- Develop and implement sales strategies designed to recruit qualified and motivated Chair candidates
- Analyze existing tactics and refine as necessary to adjust for market intelligence and business requirements
- Prepare annual plans including personnel budgets, KPIs, and tactics that will sustain growth
- Refine and implement department tools, resources, and procedures including sales playbook, scripting and communication cadences
- Set targets, performance plans, and KPIs for our Chair recruiters
- Monitor sales activity to maximize results and develop plans to address performance gaps where necessary
- Coach your team through regular one-on-one meetings, and impromptu support on sales calls to help improve performance
- Plan and lead weekly sales team meetings that motivate, inform, and hone the skills of your team
- Recruit, build, onboard, train and nurture a high performing Sales team
- Work and communicate according to company culture and values
- As a key part of the company’s management team you will collaborate with other departments to ensure the company remains on track to its annual objectives
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to align recruitment strategies with corporate direction
- Garner and maintain a deep understanding of TEC’s business, its market, and its differentiators to competitors
- You have trust in the integrity of your co-workers
- You care and are fully committed to everyone around you
- You have the confidence to challenge yourself and others with the courage to search for the truth
- You are committed to your own growth – both personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or 10+ years equivalent work experience
- Sales and/or recruitment management background with demonstrated success
- Proven experience delivering results and motivating a team to overachieve
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1500 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 35-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 23,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is beautifully appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include “Recruitment (Sales) Manager” in the subject line.