Do you enjoy helping others succeed? Are you a natural people person with exceptional communication skills looking for an exciting change of pace?Are you a strong team player with a can-do attitude and hunter mentality? If so, then TEC Canada wants to hear from you!
TEC’s Executive Recruitment Specialist is responsible for acquiring new TEC members (C-Suite Level Executives), and new TEC Chairs (Former CEOs & Executives).
- Follow up and qualification of Marketing generated leads
- Research leads, identify key players and generate interest based on TEC requirements
- Thoroughly qualify lead and present TEC membership options to prospective members
- Manage TEC’s member acquisition process; sourcing, qualifying, presenting to, and routing warm and qualified leads to appropriate Chair for additional qualification, prospect development and member contract close
- Nationwide prospecting, cold/warm calling, generating leads, and reaching key decision makers
- Pro-actively build and maintain list of leads using a variety of methods (i.e. LinkedIn, online research, TEC alumni, TEC partners, etc.)
- Actively and regularly contact list of leads and opportunities over the phone, LinkedIn and email
- Actively follow-up with leads and opportunities
- Accomplishes individual, department and organization goals
- Regularly track and report on activity and results
- Bilingual French/English a highly desired asset
- Strong phone presence and experience utilizing LinkedIn and calling to source leads
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to move leads through the Sales process efficiently and vigorously
- Displays a strong level of professionalism and ability to work with high-caliber executives
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-starting
- Flexible and able to change direction and focus with ease
- Persistent and able to bounce back if a sale is delayed or lost
- Willingness to help the team where needed
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- 5-7 years of Business Developmen/Inside Sales/Executive Recruitment; 3 of which selling to and recruiting C-Suite Executives
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Proven success moving leads through the sales process from initial sourcing to close
- Advanced LinkedIn aptitude, including Sales Navigator and/or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience managing leads within CRM or similar platform
- ‘360 desk’ staffing industry experience or senior level recruitment/headhunting an asset
- Experience selling professional services an asset
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1300 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 30-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence, and business success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, thought leadership resources, and a global network of over 22,000 business leaders. Every member participates in regular, confidential, group meetings interacting with business experts and drawing on the first-hand experience of their peers.
At TEC Canada we believe in a team environment that supports our values of growth, challenge, caring, and trust. We are looking for dedicated individuals that want to own their impact, love what they do, and join our community of continuous learners. Our corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. The office is beautifully appointed with two sunny patios, a BBQ, shower/locker room, and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1200 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 30-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 20,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is beautifully appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.