If you are a highly pro-active, enthusiastic, and confident individual with a proven passion for client service, we would like you to join our collaborative and energetic team. You are welcoming and sincere, and love delivering more value to clients and teammates than expected. When one door closes, you find another to open. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right – every single time. Those who enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at managing multiple tasks, and are focused on delivering quality should apply. This role will appeal to an individual who can be a great ambassador and face of the company for a leadership development organization.
This shared front-desk position will work very closely with another team member to cover reception needs as well as a wide variety of other administrative tasks supporting the Operations team, Vice-President, and other leadership team members.
- Greeting clients and partners, in person and on the phone
- Coordination of office services
- Boardroom management
- Mail and couriers
- Common areas (including kitchen) upkeep
- Copier/supply room and common area coordination
- Report generation
- Meeting scheduling
- Calendar management, scheduling, and general administrative support
- Spreadsheet creation and modification (Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required)
- Data entry of evaluations
- Procurement of supplies and catering
- Back-up support to Operations team including assisting with monthly meeting box shipments
- Other administrative tasks and special projects as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years of related office experience
- Courteous hosting skills to welcome and assist callers, office visitors and guests
- Strong attention to detail – accurate and timely data entry abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities – while maintaining accuracy and poise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient software knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM)
- Highly organized and conscientious
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Flexibility with respect to job duties and schedule
- Engaging and helpful personality
- Positive energy and high level of professionalism
- Bilingual (French) considered an asset
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1,400 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 30-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence, and business success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, thought leadership resources, and a global network of over 22,000 business leaders. Every member participates in regular, confidential, group meetings interacting with business experts and drawing on the first-hand experience of their peers.
At TEC Canada we believe in a team environment that supports our values of growth, challenge, caring, and trust. We are looking for dedicated individuals that want to own their impact, love what they do, and join our community of continuous learners. Our corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. The office is beautifully appointed with two sunny patios, a BBQ, shower/locker room, and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.