Do you love digging into the data for a story line? Are you able to identify trends and anomalies through analysis? Are you up to speed on the latest techniques in marketing analytics?
We’re looking for someone who enjoys using data in critical and insightful ways to evaluate and improve our marketing efforts, develop stories and identify focus areas that will contribute to the overall success of TEC Canada. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping our strategy to attract new customers, increase brand recognition, and, ultimately, maintain TEC’s reputation as the go to source for robust Leadership Development!
- Analyze and report on all existing new market data to answer the key question ‘what’s it telling us?’
- You will review statistics in depth around Social Media presence, newsletters and research efforts
- Execute, analyze and adjust our quarterly CEO Confidence Index to ensure its relevance and use by our members and Chairs
- Work with our agency to gain a deeper understanding of our SEO results and what should be adjusted
- Dig into the stats coming from our website, Google Adwords, and various digital ad campaigns
- Help analyze the results on data coming from the field in the form of meeting, speaker, and 1:1 feedback
- Review and analyze key metrics coming from all TEC related events, and help hone our strategy
- Procure and report on all relevant market data including
- Market share and market penetration
- Competitive positioning
- Member feedback & NPS results
- Economic, political and technical trends in the industry
- Design and report on other key metrics relevant to the TEC experience
- You have trust in the integrity of your co-workers and can earn theirs as well
- You care and are fully committed to everyone around you
- You have the confidence to challenge yourself and the courage to search for the truth
- Committed to your own growth – both personally and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-starting
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Preferred 1-2 years related work experience in data analysis with a marketing focus
- Outstanding knowledge and ability with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Google analytics and the various social media monitoring tools
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1400 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 35-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 23,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is beautifully appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.