If you are a highly motivated and resourceful individual with a demonstrated passion for client service, we would like you to join our collaborative and energetic team. Those who enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at managing multiple tasks, and are focused on delivering quality service should apply.
The Client Relationship Partner is responsible for onboarding new partner consultants and supporting their ongoing development. This includes orientation, training, growth plan accountability, as well as other stakeholder, member, and meeting related services which support the growth and development of leaders and their respective organizations.
The ideal candidate:
• Is a self-starter and problem solver, able to work independently to get things done but also a strong dependable team player
• Takes a detail oriented approach in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
• Has strong capabilities in building relationships and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
• Is an excellent communicator with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
• Through “recruitment to retirement” approach, guide stakeholders through orientation and onboarding, and beyond including: introductions, welcome packages, training coordination, coaching through group build and launch, and carrying out retention techniques thereafter
• Facilitate stakeholder training including all aspects of the CRM portal as well as internal software training for partner consultants, groups, and national monthly overview sessions for our membership
• Ensure stakeholder accountability through: monitoring key documentation including Meeting Summary Sheets and Evaluations, accountability calls, and other indicators; escalate identified areas of concern to the Chair Development Specialist
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to support meeting function including scheduling, speakers, venue, materials, and other logistics
• Provide communication updates to internal and external stakeholders such as new initiatives, policy changes… etc.
• Member Relations: review new member applications, new member orientation/welcome, conduct member check-in calls, supporting “at risk members”, and administration of value added services programs
• Responsible for all aspects of administration as it relates to respective group processing
• Provide excellent client service support to all stakeholders including: partner consultants, Members, and Speakers
• Provide regular reporting and related KPI’s as required by the Chair Development Specialist
• Constantly evaluate existing and new processes to identify opportunities to enhance quality and efficiency
• Identify value added opportunities for key stakeholders
• Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate efforts and capitalize on opportunities
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Assist with other projects and duties as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Completion of post-secondary business, other related, education preferred
• A minimum of 3+ years of progressive corporate customer service experience; coaching or training experience an asset
• Ability to engage and develop strong rapport with c-suite level stakeholders in candid conversations over the phone and in person
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of CRM; preferably Microsoft Dynamics or SalesForce
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Keen knowledge of business terminology
• Bilingual (French) considered an asset, but not required
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1500 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 35-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 23,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is beautifully appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include “Client Relationship Partner” in the subject line.