This role will appeal to an individual who can be a great ambassador for a leadership organization. In addition to working with a dynamic administrative team this role will be responsible for document preparation and management, data entry and report generation from the CRM, support with onboarding new team members, and working in partnership with the administrative team with details of large projects and events. This role will attend multiple meetings and prepare agendas and minutes and be involved in administrative functions with multiple departments. This role will be a direct partner to our Reception role with cross over capabilities and coverage.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a self-starter and problem solver, able to work independently to get things done but also a strong dependable team player
- Takes a detail-oriented approach in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
- Is able to work under pressure with short turn-around times
- Has strong capabilities in building relationships and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Is an excellent communicator with a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Coordination of reports for various departments
- Document preparation & management: Use TEC branding standards to create and format documents
- Support with internal CRM including data entry and reports
- Assist with the onboarding of new team members
- Work in partnership with TEC’s administrative team with details of large projects and events
- Greeting clients and partners, in person and on the phone
- Scheduling, attending and documenting meetings within the organization
- Document scanning, filing and archiving
- Coordination of office services with support of Reception
- Performing incidental clerical work including typing, filing, photocopying, reception coverage etc.
- Other administrative tasks as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
This position will appeal to a mature individual with the following skills and a minimum of 2 years of related office experience
- Engaged member of a team with a passion for growth
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM considered an asset, but not required
- Organize and prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Flexibility with respect to job duties and schedule
- Engaging and helpful personality
- Bilingual (French) considered an asset, but not required
TEC Canada is a member-based peer advisory community of over 1800 chief executives, entrepreneurs and business owners from across Canada. We have a 35-year track record of helping leaders achieve personal transformation, leadership excellence and enterprise success through the power of confidential group meetings, one-to-one executive coaching, business thought leadership and a global network of over 23,000 business leaders. Every member participates in a confidential group, meeting regularly to interact with business experts and draw on the first-hand experience of their peers, exchanging direct, honest feedback to hold one another accountable and advocate success.
TEC Canada’s corporate office is located at the west end of Calgary’s downtown core. Our office is beautifully appointed (including a sunny deck, BBQ and shower/locker room) and offers great proximity to the Bow River pathway system, the LRT, and Kensington.